Surreal Art by Aly ElShamy, 6 years old.

Friday, November 20, 2009 at 8:48 PM




Using Office Powerpoint and Paint, my little brother created very interesting compositions here. Not only does he amaze me at digital art, but his hand-drawn works are pretty amazing too. He would have random abstract things happening at very interesting dimensions and perspective. Forget house, flowers, tree and family. My brother draws a illusive locker hallway with two people (one of them has a head with two bodies) sliding down a wire fence. At the end of the hallway, there is a finish line. The middle has a stop sign, and the top says "WARNING" in block lettering. Speech bubbles say "WhyemIDenhes" (Why am I doing this?) and "Imsic" (I'm sick?). Deep. The next Dali, I hope.

0 comments

leeeena's blog | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com